Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What is your Fortune?


Over my many years traveling I have come across a plethora of eating establishments. And some of these establishments contain powerful pieces of wisdom that barely effect your life. They arrive with your meal, most often at the end or in a big bowl by the cash register. These knowledge nuggets can give you something meaningful to walk away with other than just a full tummy.
Often and only in cookie form the elusive Fortune Cookie has steered many people to prosperity as well as failure, mostly unrelated to what the fortune actually beholds. Also many people have passed the time by altering the fortunes meaning by adding the phrase "in bed!" to the end of it, although mostly frowned upon these teenage youngsters prosper in there snickering using this method.

Again among my many travels I have found the most powerful of fortune cookie proverbs and I'm ready to share these wisdom wig nuts with you. Take them as you will but these fortunes have literally done nothing in my life to help me prosper, if anything they have caused me to be more distracted at work while I write this meaningless blog post regarding them. These are actual fortunes I've recieved. So enjoy...

"Now is a good time for you to explore. Take a Vacation"

"Your financial life will be secure and beneficial"

"Life is not a struggle, it is a wiggle"

"Look behind you"

"Yes, that top does make you look fat"

"You will have gold pieces by the bushel"

1 comment:

  1. One of my fortune cookies read: Saturday is a great day to do chores. I'm pretty sure my mom planted that one somehow.

    ReplyDelete