Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Upcoming Schedule...

I have a busy couple of weekends coming up, which is exciting and stressful since I'll be busy but also I will get little relax and down time. But maybe I'll just use work hours for that. Here is what's coming down the pipe.
Saturday 3/13 - Davis Practice / Scrimmaging the Dogz
Sunday 3/14 - Spring Fling Tourney in San Jose
Sat & Sun 3/20-21st -Skiing in Tahoe - the girl will be here as well
Saturday 3/27 - Revolver Open Try Out
Sat & Sun - 4/3 - 4th - DUI
Saturday - 4/10 - Fools Fest in Santa Cruz
Sunday - 4/11 - Maybe second day of Fools or flying to Dallas for work conference
Sat & Sun 4/17-18th - Bay Area Sectionals

Busy few weekends but again it should be fun and hey at least I'm out of the house.

PS. So I'm going to try to add a few more pictures to my posts. Here is my first shot.
Took these picture on the freeway in front of my house. Don't know why but it cracks me up. Ahh Sacramento...

Did I just lower the class of my Blog?

3 comments:

  1. I think you have your months wrong, since Spring Fling is in March and sectionals is in April...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right. I was getting ahead of myself waiting for Month Savings Time. Thanks Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I meant to say, is i don't know if you can "lower" the class of your blog...

    ReplyDelete