Friday, March 26, 2010

Weekend Update

YEAH MUFF!

Tryouts
Revolver tryouts tomorrow. Should be sweet I love tryouts. Everyone trying so hard trying to play perfect but not holding anything back. Not sure what to expect except seeing people pushing them selves hard. I had about 3-4 days off when Christina came up so I feel a little behind physically but I know wants I get warmed up I'll be ready to go.

Work
Theres about 2 weeks left until our sales conference in Dallas that I have been planning. Things are getting tight as we still have a few things to finalize. But overall it should go well, hopefully I look good and can move out of this department come next month. Fingers crossed.

Tahoe
Went snowboarding last weekend and I did really well even though I hadn't snowboarded in 2 years or so. I think it's because I watched so much of the Winter Olympics. I must have picked up on something up. Lindsey Von aint got nothin on me.


Health Care
It passed. Just thought you should know. I mostly like to read the arguments against it, most people seem pretty certain the world is ending. I hope so I hate this place. I've come to the conlusion that not very many sane people comment on articles or shitty blogs for that matter. :)

Question
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? Answer: 7. How do I know this? Well it involves toothpaste, chicken wire, and I'm really not allowed in Marine World any more.

Anyways good luck tomorrow, play like you have a big dick.

1 comment: