Friday, February 12, 2010

FYI...

It's been a few days since my last post so I thought I would just group together some of these thoughts togther since none of them seem to worthy an entire post.

Vegas What shit fest. I mean it was tons of fun walking the strip and loosing money to blackjack dealers and Roulette. But I went there Ultimate! I know that the TDs cannot control the weather but it seems to me that they should have been a bit more prepared knowing that rain was 80% possible. The Field manager shut down the games quick and Cultimate was stuck with there pants down. And normally in Vegas that isn't bad but in this case it was.

Overall I don't expect a refund and I don't expect Vegas to be the large event it has been the last few years. Cultimate will survive but there customers are not happy.

Work I went to a conference board meeting this past week. It was basically individuals from other companies in the same department and positions as myself. So of course it was 80% a snore and 20% good food.

It was ok but mostly talking to other companies about all the problems that we all have and the solutions we have used to solve them. So there were some interesting things that came up but mostly it was business mumbo jumbo. One thing I found interesting was the idea of paying Sales Operations people (me) on a variable scale. So basically my pay would be dependent upon how well (or bad) the sales reps I support do. The idea being that I would have more stake in how well he/she is doing and I can hopefully work to support and enable them better. Interesting idea not sure if I like it or now.

Presidents Day I'm heading down to San Diego this weekend to watch some Ultimate and to see the girls on Valentines Day. It should be fun since were road tripping it down with KC, Cambria, and Matt. Were gonna make the best of it and have fun in the sun.

Break I've been pretty busy these last several weekends, going back to Lei Out weekend I think I've been doing something everyweekend since thing. But after this weekend I'll have a bit of a break and I'll be able to relax a bit.

It goes to 11... So I feel like its time to start ramping up my work outs. I have been staying in pretty good shape with light work outs here and there. But I haven't started to kick my own ass. And I think its time to start doing that. Starting Tuesday, after this weekend, I'm really going to start and get in a rythem so that come March I'm in really good shape and then come April when some of the club try outs begin to pop up I will be in amazing shape. Then I can rape on fools.

Yeah Muff
Will

5 comments:

  1. I believe the "their" you are meaning to use is spelled "their" instead of there. Check it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who do you think you are to judge writing mechanics, my man?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe in my first post I state that typos and clouded thoughts should be expected!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is this girls business for Valentines day?? Excuse me but as far as I am concerned there should not be a plural in that statement...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right, there is only one girl on V Day, my girl!

    Man I'm getting hammered on grammar in this post, keeping me honest I suppose.

    ReplyDelete