Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Do it again...

News years time and just like last year where a new years resolution post got me back into the writing mood I bring you the 2011 version. First a recap on how well I did on last years resolutions...



Move - Check, I am now living in San Diego!
New Job - Well I'm on the right track since I no longer work at Fujitsu, now I just have to go and find it.
Pay off all Debt - Well I have significantly reduced it, and am on a steady plan to keep paying it off. Most of my debt is school related so the rates are pretty good.
Qualify for Nationals - I did qualify with Streetgang for the USA Ultimate Championships last year, but it was somewhat anti climatic. Mostly because I did not play a significant role in it. I broke my foot in the early part of the season and never really could get back to being the player I was.
Win the Super Bowl in Madden 10 - Check
Catch a Handblock - Will have to be a carry over.
Develop better eating and exercise habits - It may have been just that I was in Sac but since I have been down in SD I seem to work out every other day if not every day, and eating mostly the right things. So I say check.
Read & Write More - I have been reading a ton, lately it has been more related to job and soul searching.


Overall I'm going to say it was a good year. I think I achieved most of my goals or resolutions and I'll keep striving to get better.

As for a new years resolution this year, I don't think I'm going to write down any points that I want to accomplish. Mostly I just want to do things that make me happy. Too often I have done things because I feel I have to or because I feel others want me to. So going forward I'm just going to do what I want to do. When it comes down to it I just have to be happy with my decisions.

Drinks are on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment